This website is owned and operated by "9ZLabo Inc".
Article 1 (Definition)
- "The Service" refers to the services provided by 9ZLabo Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company"), the provision of information and products using various systems and Internet services, and the support provided in relation to all of these.
- The term "User" refers to all persons or entities who have agreed to the terms of the Services with us to use the Services, including those who have registered as influencers, as well as companies who work with the influencers registered on our website, and advertisers.
Article 2 (Scope of application of Terms)
Article 3 (Content of Service)
- The services, systems, settlement services, advertising, agents, consultants, and various Internet services provided by the Company to the User
- The User may receive support services related to the Services from the Company
- The Company may change or terminate the provision of the Service and support services for business and technical reasons.
Article 4 (User Registration)
- Those wishing to use the Service can register as a user (free of charge) using the designated registration form on the website.
- The Service is open to anyone over 18 years old, who understands, reads and writes the language of the corresponding country, and who commits to abide by the Terms of Service; those under the age of 18 must have the consent of a parent or guardian.
- Upon receipt of the application described in the preceding paragraph, we will send a confirmation e-mail to the User. Once sent, the registration is completed. Upon completion of the registration, the User shall be deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
Article 5 (Precautions and Disclaimer)
- Those who register as a user of the Service are entitled to use the services provided by the Service.
- The User is solely responsible for the use of the Service. The Company shall not be held responsible for any disadvantages arising from the use of the Service, and such disadvantages shall be entirely at the discretion and responsibility of the User.
Article 6 Affiliate
When you register as an Influencer in the Service, you will be able to act as an affiliate and generate your own affiliate link from My Account. You shall agree to the following terms in your affiliate activities.
- The User shall not illegally obtain any affiliate fees.
- The User has not been terminated as an affiliate for any of the services provided by the Company or our group companies in the past.
- The User shall not express his/her own subjective opinions about our company, our group companies, or the products and services we provide in a manner that may cause defamation on a forum that affects a large number of people.
- The User shall not make negative comments about our company, our group companies, or the products or services we provide in a forum that affects a large number of people in order to sell other products or services.
- The User shall not allow any third party to use the dedicated affiliate link.
- The User shall not engage in any other activities that we deem inappropriate.
- If any of the above violations are discovered, the User’s account will be deleted and affiliate compensations will be confiscated. In addition, no objection to this will be accepted.
Article 7 Business Projects
The User who has registered as an Influencer in the Service may receive requests for PR activities for products and services from companies through the Company. The User shall agree to the following terms in conducting PR activities.
- Respond to requests from companies in good faith.
- Strictly adhere to the terms of the request from the company.
- In the event that the PR activities do not meet the request from the company, the User shall retry the PR activities in response to the request from the company.
- If the PR activities do not meet the company's request, the User may not be paid. No objection will be made to this.
- The User shall not use any words or actions that may damage the image of the company's products or services in PR activities or other SNS activities.
- The User shall not engage in any other activities that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 8 Payment of Compensation.
The payment for corporate project shall be made at the end of the second month following the close of the month, and the payment for affiliate shall be made at the end of the following month following the close of the month. Payment shall be made to the designated account when the total amount of corporate and affiliate compensations on the relevant payment date becomes 100 USD or more after deducting the transfer fee and withholding tax (10.21% below 10,000 USD, 20.42% above 10,000 USD). The transfer fee shall be 50 USD (2% of the transfer amount if the transfer amount is over 2,000 USD) and shall be borne by the Influencer. The transfer fee is set by the financial institution and is subject to change. If the scheduled transfer date falls on a bank holiday, the next business day shall be the scheduled transfer date.
Article 9 (Advertisements)
For banner advertisements and text advertisements on the top page, a specified fee will be charged. After receiving your request via the inquiry form, and upon approval of the position, period of time, and price, we will issue an invoice, and payment must be received in the designated account by the day before the start of publication. If payment is not received, the publication will be suspended.
Article 10 (Change of Registered Information)
- The User must immediately notify us of any change in registered information including name, address, phone number, e-mail address and any other information the User has provided to us (by changing or modifying the registered information in My Account).
- The Company is not obligated to make any changes on behalf of the User.
- In the unlikely event that the User is unable to log in, the User may retrieve the password by submitting a request via the password reminder form to send the password to the registered email. Our company is not responsible for any password leaks or other problems caused by the use of this function, so please use at your own risk.
Article 11 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights)
- The User is prohibited from renting, selling or transferring the account issued by the Company or the content of the service to any third party.
- The User shall be fully responsible for the management of the registered account and all actions taken using the account information. (In the unlikely event that your account information is leaked or used by a third party, you must notify us immediately.)
- Once registered, the registration will be kept for as long as the Service continues.
- The user is identified by the registration information.
Article 12 (Password Management, etc.)
- Regarding the password issued by the Company to the User, the User shall handle it with sufficient caution so that it will not be disclosed or leaked to a third party.
- The User shall be responsible for any infringement and liability due to inadequate management of the password, misuse, or use by a third party.
- Confirmation emails for various procedures will be sent to the email address the User has registered. In the unlikely event that the email address is illegally accessed by a third party, and the third party approves various procedures, the user shall be responsible for any loss or liability. The User is responsible for managing the email address with great care and diligence.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
- When collecting personal information from users in order to operate the Service, we will use such information only for the purposes for which we have obtained their consent in advance, and will not use it for any other purpose without the prior consent of the User. In managing and using personal information, we will take care not to harm the interests of the User.
- The Company shall not use the personal information for any purpose other than the following, unless otherwise indicated and the Users agree to the purposes of use.
- To confirm the identity of the User and to communicate with the User in order to provide the Service
- To be used as marketing data for the purpose of conducting our business and improving our services
- To advertise or announce the information about service provided by us or other services
- The Company will not disclose or provide personal information to any third party without the consent of the User, except in the following cases:
- When required by laws or regulations
- When it is deemed appropriate to provide personal information at the request of a court or administrative institution
- When it is deemed appropriate to provide personal information to protect the life, body, or property of the User or the public
- When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to a subcontractor, to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use described in the preceding paragraph
- When personal information is provided as a result of a joint venture or other reasons for business succession
- In other cases, when the disclosure or provision of personal information is deemed appropriate under social norms
Article 14 (Agreement on Information Distribution by E-mail)
- The Company or its subcontractors may send information about the Service to the User by e-mail.
- If you need to stop receiving e-mails from us, please contact us by clicking here. Please note that to stop sending e-mails to you, we will have to delete your registration information (account).
Article 15 (Method of Notice to Users)
- The Company can notify or inform the User by e-mail or any other method deemed appropriate by the Company.
- The notice by e-mail in accordance with the preceding paragraph is the notification that the User will receive when our company issues it to the registered e-mail address.
Article 16 (Prohibited Acts of Users)
In using the Service, you must not engage in any of the following acts. If any of the following acts are found to have occurred, we may suspend or delete your account unconditionally. In some cases, legal action will be taken against you. The Company shall determine whether or not there are any of the following actions, and shall not be obliged to explain the content or basis to the User.
- The act of registering as a user who does not exist
- The act of use by someone other than the account holder (except for cases specially approved by us)
- The act of multiple registrations by the same person (except for cases specially approved by us)/li>
- The act of registering as a user with false entries, errors or intentional omissions in the registered information
- The act that interferes with our business, whether intentional or negligent
- The act that infringes the copyrights or other rights of the Company and its contractors
- The act that defames, slanders or harms the reputation of the Company or a third party and results in detriment
- The act of violating intellectual property rights (e.g. copyrights), moral rights (e.g. portrait rights) and other legal rights or rights that deserve protection, or the act of violating relevant laws and regulations
- The act of violating the privacy of third parties
- The act of illegal or suspicious activity
- The act that is deemed inappropriate in our judgment
- The act deemed malicious that targets blind spots in the provided services or systems
- The act of registering with false contact information or third party contact information
- The act that misleads consumers or that we deem to be unfavorable based on consumers' judgments
- The act of registration by either a quasi-incompetent person or an incompetent person without the consent of the legal representative
- The act of registering as a user who is under 18 years old without the consent of a parent or guardian
- Anti-social acts, violations of laws and regulations, and acts prohibited by the Company
- The act of registration of anti-social force, ex-convicts, violators of laws and regulations, and persons prohibited by the Company
Article 17 (Input or Uploaded Data)
- User data uploaded by the User through the Service will not be returned.
- In the event that a User withdraws from the Service, the data uploaded by the User through the Service shall be destroyed by the Company.
Article 18 (Temporary Suspension of the Service)
The Company may temporarily suspend the Service without prior consent of the User for the following reasons
- In the event of system maintenance
- In the event that the Company is unable to provide the Service due to a natural disaster such as fire, storm, flood or earthquake
- In the event that our company deems it impossible to provide the service smoothly.
Article 19 (Changes to the Service Specifications etc.)
The Company may make additions or changes to the specifications of the Service without prior consent of the User.
Article 20 (Contract Validation)
If you are not a registered user, please fill out and submit the registration form of the Service after confirming the contents of these Terms of Service. The contract is considered to be effective upon receipt of the information required to use the Service by the Company.
Registered users are deemed to have agreed to these Terms of Service.
Article 21 (Disclaimer)
The Company shall not be liable for any loss resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service, regardless of the cause.
Article 22 (Contract Term)
Article 23 (Approval)
The User agrees to all content provided by the Service.
Article 24 (Cancellation and Withdrawal)
If you wish to cancel or withdraw from the site, you must apply via the inquiry form. Once we receive your request for withdrawal from the site, we will process your request within one week. All information will be destroyed after the withdrawal process.
Article 25 (Service and Support Hours)
Basically, we do not provide telephone support for the Service. Inquiries should be made through the inquiry form and will be responded by email between 9:00〜18:00(JST) every day except weekends and holidays.
Article 26 (Compensation for Damages)
In the event that damage is caused by any reason and either of the parties seeks for compensation for damages, etc., the Company and the User shall consult with each other.
Article 27 (Governing Law)
Established on June 1, 2021